Track your order
To check your order status please use the tracking number emailed to you upon despatch. If you have not received this the order is in packing and awaiting dispatch and once your parcel has left our warehouse we will update you with the tracking details.
Return Information and changes
To return an item or make changes to your delivery address.
- If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice by emailing email@example.com anytime quoting your order number and order date. We endeavour to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.
- If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products. You can also of course return them to a Marchbrae store by hand.
- There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange, including jewellery and made-to-measure items
Returns can be made via Royal Mail using 2nd Class Signed for and we will within 24 hours of receiving your return process the refund for you.
- Email us to tell us about the product you want to return
- Please include: order number, stock number, the reason for the return and whether you'd like a refund or a replacement.
- We'll email you back with instructions for returning by Royal Mail
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us or to one of our shops, following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or refund it. Please see below for products excluded from this policy. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt.
It's important that returned items are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them.
Unless faulty or not as described, we cannot refund or offer an exchange on:
- Personalised or made-to-measure products
- Jewellery such as Earrings
Buying made-to-measure items
For made to order items, we provide comprehensive guidelines on measuring up, so we do recommend you use these before committing to your order. If you are unsure about how to measure yourself for any items available from our store feel free to contact one of our retail staff team who will be more than happy to talk you through the measuring process.
We cannot accept returns for items we have made to measure using the sizes you have provided. Your statutory right are unaffected.